This page of checking and savings account resources and recommendations was created for Dividend Power’s readers. I believe these resources are relevant for checkings, savings, retirement, and financial independence. These services or products are ones I personally use, or I know will be valuable for my readers.
Disclosure: I am an Affiliate for these services and products. I receive a commission for purchases made from the links in the posts at no cost to you. But these are all services or products that I personally use or have verified myself. You can read my Disclosure for additional information.
Checking and Savings Accounts
First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank is an over 100-year-old family-controlled bank with a community focus. The bank’s emphasis is its customers and building lasting relationships. First Citizens offers free checking with paperless statements and online savings accounts.
- No monthly fees
- No minimum balance
- Low opening balance
- Free digital and mobile banking
- Access your account digitally, at branches, or at ATMs
- Link checking and savings accounts for overdraft protection
Live Oak Bank
Live Oak is an FDIC-insured bank built to serve small businesses. In addition to being the nation’s top SBA lender, Live Oak offers high-yield business savings accounts and small business checking accounts built for the self-employed. The small business checking account can be opened and managed online for free and provides human-powered customer support.
- 4.00% APY.
- Simply fund your account by linking and transferring from an existing bank account.
- FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor for each account ownership category.
- 4.40% APY.
- Interest compounded daily.
- No minimum balance requirements.
- FDIC insured up to $250,000.
All accounts can be opened online in minutes, have dedicated and personalized customer service, and no fees for account opening or monthly maintenance.
Related Articles on Dividend Power
Here are my recommendations:
- Simply Investing Report & Analysis Platform or the Course can teach you how to invest in stocks. Try it free for 14 days.
- Sure Dividend Newsletter is an excellent resource for DIY dividend growth investors and retirees. Try it free for 7 days.
- Stock Rover is the leading investment research platform with all the fundamental metrics, screens, and analysis tools you need. Try it free for 14 days.
- Portfolio Insight is the newest and most complete portfolio management tool with built-in stock screeners. Try it free for 14 days.
Receive a free e-book, “Become a Better Investor: 5 Fundamental Metrics to Know!” Join thousands of other readers !
*This post contains affiliate links meaning that I earn a commission for any purchases that you make at the Affiliates website through these links. This will not incur additional costs for you. Please read my disclosure for more information.