This page of dividend stock investing resources and recommendations was created for Dividend Power’s readers. I believe that these resources are relevant for dividend growth investing, information on stocks, retirement, and financial independence. These investing resources are services or products that I personally use, or I know will be valuable for my readers.
Disclosure: Dividend Power is an Affiliate for these services and products. I receive a commission for purchases made from the links in the posts at no cost to you. But these are all services or products that I personally use or have verified myself. You can read my Disclosure for additional information.
Dividend Investing Newsletters
Sure Dividend analyzes 850+ income securities every quarter in the Sure Analysis Research Database using the same metrics that matter in order to find the best income securities for members.
This is real research, not a quick computer screen. And all of this analysis is what powers Sure Dividend’s newsletters.
- The Sure Dividend Newsletter focuses on investing in high-quality dividend growth stocks with a focus on expected total returns. It is Sure Dividend’s flagship newsletter. It always publishes on the first Sunday of the month.
- The Sure Retirement Newsletter focuses on investing in high yielding stocks, REITs, and MLPs. All recommendations must have a dividend yield of at least 4%. It always publishes on the second Sunday of the month.
- The Sure Passive Income Newsletter focuses on investing in high-quality dividend growth stocks with a buy and hold forever approach. It always publishes on the third Sunday of the month.
I highly recommend this service for DIY investors. Ben Reynolds and his team screen the stocks and highlight the ones that are undervalued and provide decent total return each month. They make the job of picking stocks much easier.
Dividend Power readers can use my Sure Dividend coupon code DP41 for $41 off The Sure Dividend Newsletter, reducing your price from $199/year to just $158/year.
Simply Investing is a business owned and run by Kanwal Sarai, who focuses on dividend investing.
They provide the Simply Investing Course, which teaches you how to invest in dividend stocks. It is a self-paced, on-line course. I recommend the course for beginner investors and those seeking a refresher.
They also provide the Simply Investing Report & Analysis Platform. It comes out monthly and analyzes over 250 dividend stocks for you. I recommend the report for DIY investors. You can use the Simply Investing coupon code DIVPOWER15 to get 15% off the course.
Dividend Investment Research Platforms
Stock Rover is one of the leading resources for investment research and portfolio management combined into one platform for individual investors. However, the platform is used by financial pros too due to institutional grade capabilities. I highly recommend that you take a look at it.
- Stock Rover is a leading investment research and portfolio management platform.
- Coverage on over 8,500 stocks, 4,000 ETFs, and 40,000 mutual funds in the US and Canada.
- Large range of metrics and information about individual stocks. There are also screeners, investment news, research reports, charting capability, analyst rankings, watch lists, portfolios, etc.
- Stock Rover is growing rapidly and now has over $18 billion in linked accounts.
- Best Buy and Hold Screener by Investopedia. Best of the Web by American Association of Individual Investors (AAII).
- 14-day free trial for Stock Rover.
ChartMill is a technical and fundamental analysis tool for stocks and exchange traded funds (ETFs). Retail and professional investors use the tool. ChartMill permits the screening of stocks and ETFs with criteria defined by the user.
- Coverage on over 22,500 stocks and ETFs.
- Monthly or yearly subscription or credits.
- Screener, analyzers, charts, insider trade tracking, analyst upgrade and downgrades, trading ideas, and news.
- 14-day free trial followed by 6,000 free credits.
- ChartMill is risk-free because you can cancel any time.
Dividend Portfolio Management Apps
Divided Power has partnered with Portfolio Insight. I like using Portfolio Insight for fundamental stock research, watch lists, stock comparison, charting, and ranking. Their Dividend Quality Grade and Portfolio Management tools are top notch.
- 9,000+ stocks and ETFs from the US
- 20-years of financial data from S&P Global
- Dozens of metrics, charting, analytics, screeners, investment news, insights, and more.
- You can try it out for free for 14-days.
- You can use Dividend Power’s discount of 20% off the first-year price and sign-up for only $264. I recommend you try out Portfolio Insight.
Passiv is a modern portfolio management tool for do-it-yourself or DIY investors. The website and tool were created by co-Founders Brendan Lee Young and Brendan Wood.
- Passiv is a website that lets you manage all your brokerage accounts in one place.
- Features include one-click trades, ability to dollar cost average, rebalancing, target portfolio allocation, model portfolios, cash management rules, goal setting and tracking, and performance tracking.
- Passiv has 11,000+ accounts and over $1 billion in linked accounts.
- Passiv makes managing your dividend growth stock portfolio easier than using spreadsheets.
- Passiv is $20 off the first year through Dividend Power for $79. The normal price is $99.
Dividend Investing Brokerage Tools
Tornado (formerly Nvstr)
- Tornado (formerly Nvstr) is an online modern brokerage platform with a social media feed for news and discussions.
- Community Thought Leaders and Viewpoint Leaders provide Pros and Cons on stocks and ETFs.
- Tornado is registered with FINRA, the SEC, and is a member of SPIC.
- Portfolio optimization tools based on modern portfolio theory (MPT).
- Ask questions about a specific stock and you will likely get a few of the Leaders posting a Pro or Con.
- You can try Tornado by applying for an account, linking a bank account, and placing a trade.
- Investors who sign up can get up to $1,000 cash to invest when you join (selected at random, but you’re guaranteed at least $10).
Related Articles on Dividend Power
Here are my recommendations:
- Simply Investing Report & Analysis Platform or the Course can teach you how to invest in stocks. Try it free for 14 days.
- Sure Dividend Newsletter is an excellent resource for DIY dividend growth investors and retirees. Try it free for 7 days.
- Stock Rover is the leading investment research platform with all the fundamental metrics, screens, and analysis tools you need. Try it free for 14 days.
- Portfolio Insight is the newest and most complete portfolio management tool with built-in stock screeners. Try it free for 14 days.
Receive a free e-book, “Become a Better Investor: 5 Fundamental Metrics to Know!” Join thousands of other readers !
*This post contains affiliate links meaning that I earn a commission for any purchases that you make at the Affiliates website through these links. This will not incur additional costs for you. Please read my disclosure for more information.